- Two faculty seminars focused on energizing our teachers’ research efforts are scheduled on May 16 and June 13 by College of Liberal Arts & Social Sciences. The invited speakers for the seminars are Chair Professor Hwang Gwo-Jen and Chair Professor Tsai Chin-Chung of Graduate Institute of Digital Learning & Education.（100.05）
- Congratulations! Dr. Alicia Lloyd of Department of Applied Foreign Languages was granted with NTUST Excellent Service Award for the school year of 2010-2011. （100.02）
- Congratulations! Dr. Lin Jui-Chu of Department of Humanities & Social Sciences and Dr. Tsai Meng-Jung of Graduate Institute of Digital Learning & Education both earned NTUST Outstanding Research and Creation Award for the school year 2010-2011. （100.01）
- Congratulations! Professor Hsu Fu-Chuan was named Professor Emeritus at NTUST. （99.12）
- Congratulations! Dr. Chang Ying-Tai of Department of Humanities and Social Sciences was promoted to assume her professorship from associate professor.（99.12）
- Congratulations! Dr. Chu Ju-Chun of Teacher Education Center was promoted from assistant to associate professor.（99.12）
- Congratulations! Dr. Wang Shu-ling was honored with NTUST Excellent Teaching Award for the school year of 2010-2011.（99.11）
- Congratulations! Professor Jui-Chu Lin of the Department of Humanities & Social Sciences was granted Outstanding Project Award of the academic year 98, second semester, for her project in liberal arts curriculum.(99.11)
- Congratulations! Hui-Chuan Lai of NTUST's Department of Applied Foreign Languages was named the winner of the 6th National English Vocabulary Contest.
- Congratulations! Professors Shuling Wang of Teacher Education Center and Jin-Hwei Su of Department of Humanities & Social Sciences Won the 2010 Best Teacher Award in Teaching of the College of Liberal Arts & Social Sciences.
- Congratulations! Professor Jui-Chu Lin of the Department of Humanities & Social Sciences was granted an award from NTUST's 2009 Innovative Teaching Model Competition.
- Congratulations! Professor Chin-Chung Tsai of Graduate Institute of Digital Learning & Education is the winner of NSC's 2009 Outstanding Research Award.
- 06/14/2010: Congratulations! Yu-Ling Chung of the Department of Applied Foreign Language has own the opportunity of AIT overseas study.
- 05/07/2010: Congratulations! Meng-Jung Tsai has been promoted to professor.
- Congratulations! Jui-Chu Lin, Ying-Tai Chang, Jin-Hwei Su, Pei-Ying Ho, and Chin-Lan Huang of the Department of Humanities and Social Sciences have won the subsidy for the curriculum design of second semester of 2009 of the Department of General Education from the Ministry of Education.
- 12/01/2009: College Outstanding Youth Selection of 2009 is ready to apply.
- Congratulations! Professor Ying-Tai Chang’s novel The Harpist of Cambodia has won “Good Novel of Taiwan Award” of the Frankfurt Book Fair.
- Congratulations! The course “The Style and Form of Music” of Jin-Hwei Su of the Department of General Education has awarded the outstanding project of Outstanding Project for General Education Curriculum Design of the Ministry of Education.
- 10/20/2009: Congratulations! Chun-Ying Chen of the Department of Humanities and Social Sciences and Hsiu-Ling Chen of Teacher Education Center are elected of the Outstanding Teaching Award of the college.
- 10/17/2008 : Congratulations! Jason Chen of the Department of Applied Foreign Language has been promoted to associate professor!
- 09/02/2008 : The NTUST College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences and the College of Foreign Language and Cultures signed Memorandum of understanding for faculty and student exchange.
- 06/06/2008 : Congratulations! Jui-zhu Lin of the Department of General Studies has been promoted to professor!
- 02/15/2008 : Ying-tai Chang won the first prize in novel writing in the 2008 Taipei International Book Fair.